YOUR BEST GIRLS TRIP!
Plan the Ultimate Girls Weekend at Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel
What’s more fun than spending a girls weekend with some of your best friends? Here at Renaissance Palm Springs, we are full of wonderful ideas for your next girls trip to our desert oasis – such as lounging beside the largest pool in Palm Springs, sipping cool cocktails at our patio lounge & fire pits, and enjoying some of the best shopping in town!
Just to show you, we’re created a sample itinerary for your next girls’ weekend to Palm Springs, CA. Feast on decadent meals, indulge in spa treatments, and experience some fun in the desert sun. You want it, we’ve got it! So leave the men behind, and plan your own great escape to Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel.
A Sample Itinerary for your next Girls Trip to Palm Springs:
Friday Night Arrival:
- Experience Rock’s Lounge as you catch up with your girlfriends around the glowing fire pits of our stylish patio. Relax in plush patio furniture, surrounded by tall palm trees, the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, and bright desert stars. Order cool cocktails & culinary delights, and you lose track of time while laughing with your best friends all night.
- Feeling energized? Put on your heels and explore Palm Springs’ famous nightlife! Just 3 blocks away, Palm Canyon Drive illuminates with twinkling lights, the Palm Springs’ Walk of Stars, and plenty of delicious restaurants and trendy bars.
Saturday Day & Evening:
- Head off to El Paseo Village and the Gardens on El Paseo which feature plenty of luxurious, trendy shopping. Most shops open at 10:00 am and include Saks Fifth Avenue, Aveda, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, and Janie and Jack. (By the way, if you must remember him with a gift for allowing you this special time with your BFF’s, there’s a Cole Haan and Brooks Brothers store!)
- Also, make sure that you make time for culture. You’ll find a variety of outdoor art installed along El Paseo and countless treasures in the 20+ art galleries.
- After working up an appetite from all that shopping, you can savor El Paseo too! Choose from a mile of culinary delights, from Mexican fare and famous Cadillac margaritas at Armando’s Bar & Grill to the place where France and Southern California meet, Cafe des Beaux-Arts.
- Then, retreat back to Renaissance Palm Springs and spend the afternoon lounging beside the largest pool in Palm Springs. Enjoy poolside food & beverage service, and even rent a private Cabana for you and your girlfriends! You must try our specialty cocktail too – The Nectarita, featuring 1800 Tequila, orange, lime, lemon with honey jalapeno and a salted rim, served on the rocks.
- When you’ve had enough sun at sun, head to Spa Del Sol for “the works” spa treatment – a manicure, pedicure, paraffin hand treatment, and a coconut and mango foot massage. Spa Del Sol is open until 6:00 pm and appointments are highly recommended. Please call (760) 322-1671 to schedule yours today!
- After a day of shopping, spa, and some fun in the sun, head in and get ready for a night downtown! Need help choosing a restaurant for dinner? Renaissance’s friendly Concierge is here for you!
- Explore the famous dining and nightlife of downtown Palm Springs, and don’t forget your camera. There are plenty of great photo ops with you and your girlfriends!
- Enjoy a delicious brunch at DATE Restaurant by Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, before checking out for some more great shopping! Visit the Cabazon and Desert Hills Premium Outlets on your way out of the desert. Just 20 minutes outside of Palm Springs, choose from over 150 name brands at discounted prices. You can’t afford to miss this shopping paradise!